- What's New
- Membership Rates
- Program Guide
- Get Connected
- Virtual Tour
- Online Program Payments
- Online Program Registration
- The YMCA will be open from 7am-1pm on Mon., May 27 in observance of Memorial Day.
- Mark your calendars. Our 5th Annual Caine Halter Family YMCA Sprint Triathlon will be on Saturday, June 15. Registration is open. The YMCA will be closed until 12pm for the race.
- Summer Day Camp registration is currently happening. Secure your spot today in one or more of our numerous full or half day camps. View our offerings here or print out our registration form.
- At the YMCA of Greenville, we offer an intense lifeguard training that will develop vigilant lifeguards out of teenagers or adults. View our upcoming class schedule
NEW CHILD WATCH HOURS! Our child watch area will now be open on Sundays between 1pm-5pm.
- Did you know you can download your membership card on your smartphone? Download our new YMCA of Greenville app to your iPhone or Android and get started today!
- Bike Share Program - The Bike Share program has returned for its second year. Bikes can be reserved by any YMCA of Greenville member. You must be 18 years or older unless accompanied by an adult.
Group Exercise Schedules
Indoor/Outdoor Pool Schedule
You can make incremental payments on qualifying programs.
New! You can register online for winter basketball!
Click the picture below to begin your tour