Youth services and programs
- After School Program
- Adventure Guides
- Aquatics and Swim Lessons
- Summer Day Camps
- Youth Sports
- Teen Achievers
- Camp Greenville
- Online After School & Day Camp Payments
Adult services and programs
- Wellness Works
- Personal Training
- Beast Mode
- Aquatics and Swim Lessons
- Adult Small Groups
- Group Exercise
- Silver Sneakers
Partnership Wellness Programs & Initiatives
1250 Taylors Rd.
Taylors, SC 29687
Monday - Thursday: 5:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Friday: 5:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Saturday: 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday: 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Child Watch Hours
Monday - Saturday: 8:00 AM-1:00 PM
Monday - Thursday: 4:30 PM-8:30 PM
Thanksgiving: November 26 - CLOSED
Christmas Eve: December 24 - 5:00AM - 1:00PM
Christmas Day: December 25 - CLOSED
New Years Eve: December 31 - 5:00AM - 5:00PM
New Years Day: January 1, 2016 - 9:00AM - 1:00PM
H.Y.P.E Club - Healthy Youth Positively Engaged
HYPE Club is for older kids that may have outgrown our regular Child Watch Program. HYPE Club is geared for kids ages 8-12 years old and focuses on activities that are more appropriate for their age. HYPE Club is a FREE service to household members. Let us take care of the kids while you work out!
Days offered: Monday - Thursday from 5pm—8pm for ages 8-12 years old.Children Thrive at Y After school
Enrich your child's life. Eastside Y After School program allows your child homework time, physical activity, devotion time, healthy snacks, swimming throughout the week, and much more. We are open on most holidays and teacher work days. Download a registration form here.
- Rate: Members $55 per week // Non Members $83 per week. We now have three options to pay: pay at the front desk weekly, pay online weekly, bank draft weekly.
- Eastside Family Y's After School program picks up from the following
elementary schools: Chandler Creek, Brushy Creek, Woodland, Buena
Vista, Lake Forest, Mitchell Rd., Pelham Rd., Brook Glen, Paris, Taylor,
Crestview, Mountain View, Michelin French School.
- We also pick up from the following middle schools: Northwood, Riverside, Greer, Sevier, League, Greenville Middle, Michelin French School.
- Note - we must have at least 3 individuals registered at a school to pick up.
GET READY TO TAKE YOUR FITNESS TO A NEW LEVEL
Introducing Beast Mode Fundamentals, Family Beast Mode, And Beast Mode classes at the Eastside Y. All classes are programmed by a Level 1 CrossFit trainer. See schedule for times and dates for each class.
- Beast Mode: Exercises are constantly varied, high intensity, and functional for maximum results. Ages 13+ (Intermediate and Advanced)
- Family Beast Mode: Learn the basic skills and movements of our Beast Mode class followed by a high intensity workout. Great for families or individuals. Ages 8+ (Everyone)
- Beast Mode Fundamentals: Learn and practice the key exercises involved in Beast Mode. Ages 13+ (Everyone)
Wellness Works: Your route to better health
Have you taken advantage of the Y's biggest health and wellness resource? If not, what are you waiting for? Every Y membership includes Wellness Works, our signature health and wellness program. All you have to do is sign up to begin meeting with your Wellness Works coach. For more on Wellness Works, click here.
You can see your schedules without downloading anything! Visit our new association schedule!
Enjoy The Water Safely
Safety is the number one policy in and around our swimming facilities. Beginning June 1, 2013, all YMCA of Greenville branches are implementing a swim test policy. For swim test and age guidelines, please click here.
It is never too early or late to start swim lessons. The Eastside Family YMCA offers swim lessons for children and adults of all ages and abilities, from the timid beginner to the advanced level swimmer. In this program the YMCA teaches not only basic swimming skills, but also skills that will allow participants to enjoy a variety of aquatic activities throughout their lives. We teach the basic fundamentals of swimming, stroke refinement, and personal safety. Our ultimate goal is not only teaching you and your child how to swim, but to build confidence in everyone's swimming abilities and to develop the whole person - spirit, mind and body. It's what make us different from any other exercise facility.
Do you need some personal instruction? We offer private and semi-private swim lessons for ages 3 and up.
- Private lessons: Members - $25.00 per half hour // Non-members - $35.00 per half hour
- Semi - Private lessons: Members - $15.00 per person per half hour // Non-members - $25.00 per person per half hour.
- Private lessons and semi-private swim lessons must be purchased in groups of four.
Celebrate your day the Y way!
Whether you want to do the party on your own or you need a little more assistance, we have a party package for you. Download your Party Guide here and get ready for the best birthday experience for your child.
American Red Cross Lifeguard Training
2015 Youth Sports Registration Calendar
Late fee - $20
Miss the lines. Register online.
Fall Flag FootballSeason: October 26-December 19
Season: November 2-January 23
Become a Youth Sports Sponsor. Help support your local kids, have your name on the jersey and a banner on the field. More information...
Games and practices will be called due to weather 1 hour before scheduled game or practice. Check web site for all cancellations.
Child Enrichment Programs
Learning continues long after the school day ends. Our enrichment classes offer your child an opportunity to experience karate, dance, and art.
- Karate: Your child will learn traditional karate, skill development, leadership, flexibility, mental and self-control during this 12 week course. Each class will introduce new skills and ideas while building on what they have already learned. Classes being Friday, February 6. Register online or mail check to Carolina Karate.
Parents' Night Out
The next Parents' Night Out will be Friday, December 18 from 6:30 PM - 10:00 PM. Registration will begin at 8AM on Monday December 7 and run through Sunday, December 13. You can register via phone or at the branch. All registration and cancellations must be made by the Wednesday before the scheduled Parents' Night Out..
The time a father spends with his children is important to the child's growth and to the father's happiness. The YMCA Adventure Guides program is designed to create memorable experiences to foster this relationship.
Program Guide: valuable info for making plans this fall
Please see our current Program Guide for additional information - located here.