- Summer Baseball
- Summer Soccer
- Short Sports
- Active Older Adults Events
- Group Exercise Schedules
- Hiking Trip
- Member Rates
- Online Program Payments
• Ages 4-7 at the George I. Theisen YMCA - $45 members / $70
• Ages 8-11 not offered at George I. Theisen YMCA, please sign up at another YMCA of Greenville Branch. (different rates apply)
• Registration runs now through April 27.
• Register online at www.ymcagreenville.org/youth-sports.php.
• Practice for ages 4-11 begins the week of June 3.
Ages 12-14- Eastside YMCA will host a clinic on June 15 from
9:00am-12:00pm for boys and girls. The camp is led by Curt Marshall, former minor league player and Tim Nihart, former North Greenville
University coach and Minnesota Twins player.
Cost is $30 per participant.
- Ages: 4-9
- Cost: $25 Members, $35 Non-Members
- Registration: Now through May 24
- Season runs from June 10 - July 22 (no soccer week of July 4)
- Teams will meet once per week for 20 minutes of practice and 40 minutes of games.
- Ages: 3-5
- When: Monday AND Thursdays, 5:30-6:15
- Location: George I. Theisen Family Y
- Cost: $40 Members, $55 Non-Members
- Registration: May 1-31
- Program Runs: June 3-27
Short sports is a four week program designed to introduce 3-5 year olds to the world of sports. These young athletes will learn skills in T-Ball, soccer, football, track, kickball and basketball.
Contact Brandon Gilmore for more information.
Register today at a YMCA of Greenville branch.
Walk With Ease - Arthritis Foundation Walk With Ease Walking Program
Walk With Ease is a six week educational & motivational scientifically based walking program for people with arthritis or those without. Each participant will receive educational handouts on proper clothing, exercises and stretching pertaining to easing arthritis pain. This program is for the beginner walker all the way to the intermediate or for anyone who wants to increase physical activity in order to gain the benefits of exercise.
This program will run April 22 to May 31 and will meet every Monday, Wednesday and Friday from
1:30pm to 2:30pm.
Price: $5.00 - members and $8.00 - non-members
Price includes participant manual.
Come join our Group Exercise Classes! There is one that is right for you. Try a new one every week. Check the front desk and here for up-to-date class schedules. Contact Wendy Knight with questions.