Summer is a magical time, and at our Summer Day Camps at the YMCA of Greenville, We’ve Got The Magic! Our campers play games and sports, make arts and crafts, go swimming, learn new skills, sing silly songs, make new friends, and more!
Every week has a new, exciting theme, so be ready to dress up in zany costumes and play themed games on Fridays. Plus there are dozens of specialty camps to choose from such as sports camps, art camps, science camps, dance camps, swimming camps and more!
Explore each YMCA of Greenville location to find the magic of summer!
- Caine Halter Family Y Day Camps (downtown Greenville)
- Eastside Family Y Day Camps (Taylors)
- George I. Theisen Family Y Day Camps (Travelers Rest)
- Prisma Health Family Y / YMCA Program Center Day Camps (Simpsonville)
- Hollingsworth Outdoor Center Day Camps (Simpsonville)
Mark your calendar! Registration opens Feb. 15!
- 2020 Summer Day Camp Parent Handbook (Coming Soon)
- Cancellation Policy (coming soon!)
- Medication Form (coming soon!)
- Online Registration Tutorial (coming soon!)