Summer is the best time to Live Out Loud, and at Summer Day Camp at The Y, there will be more opportunities to make the most out of summer. Our campers play games and sports, make arts and crafts, go swimming, learn new skills, sing silly songs, make new friends, and so much more! Every week has a new, exciting theme that you’re your campers Live Out Loud!
Browse the brochure
- Caine Halter Family Y (Downtown Greenville)
- Eastside Family Y (Greer/Taylors)
- Prisma Health Family Y* (Simpsonville)
- George I. Theisen Family Y (Travelers Rest)
RECENTLY ADDED! All new full-day camps at the Hollingsworth Outdoor Center in Simpsonville beginning Week 5! Read the camp descriptions here. And sign up at any YMCA of Greenville location.
Jan. 15 - Registration Opens for Past Participants
Feb. 1 - Registration Opens for YMCA of Greenville Members
Feb. 15 - Registration Opens for the Community
Registration Form - For use at all YMCA of Greenville locations. Print and fill out and turn in with your Camp Grid(s).
See which camps fall on which weeks. Print and fill this out and turn in with your registration form.
- Caine Halter Family Y Program Grid
- Eastside Family Y Program Grid
- Prisma Health Family Y Program Grid*
- George I. Theisen Family Y Program Grid
Day Camp Parent Orientation Videos
Parents, please watch these videos. It will tell you all you need to know about payment due dates, daily procedures, what to pack on a daily basis, and other important information.
- Caine Halter Day Camp Orientation Video
- Eastside Day Camp Orientation Video
- George I. Theisen Day Camp Orientation Video
- Prisma Health Family Y Day Camp Orientation Video
*Note: Our brochure lists Prisma Health Family Y the GHS Family Y, our former name.