Summer is the time for ADVENTURE. For EXPLORATION. For FUN. Summer is trying NEW THINGS and growing your SKILLS. Spend your summer at Y Day Camp and dance with friends and counselors. Swim. Sign up for a specialty camp and learn a new skill and teamwork. If you're looking for a summer of adventure, we've got the map that will help you find it!
Browse the brochure
Download a copy of your Day Camp Brochure and browse on your computer, phone or tablet. Registration forms to print and bring in to the Y to sign up will be available soon!
- Caine Halter Family YMCA Summer Day Camp
- Eastside Family YMCA Summer Day Camp
- George I. Theisen Family YMCA Summer Day Camp
- GHS Family YMCA Summer Day Camp
Jan. 15 - Registration Opens for Past Participants
Feb. 1 - Registration Opens for YMCA of Greenville Members
Feb. 15 - Registration Opens for the Community
Registration Form - For use at all YMCA of Greenville locations. Print and fill out and turn in with your Camp Grid(s).
See which camps fall on which weeks. Print and fill this out and turn in with your registration form.
Day Camp Parent Orientation Videos
Parents, please watch these videos. It will tell you all you need to know about payment due dates, daily procedures, what to pack on a daily basis, and other important information.
- Caine Halter Day Camp Orientation Video
- Eastside Day Camp Orientation Video
- George I. Theisen Day Camp Orientation Video
- Greenville Health System Day Camp Orientation Video
* Most camps for the GHS branch are located at YMCA Program Center - GHS and Hollingsworth Outdoor Center.