When you give to the YMCA of Greenville Foundation, your support impacts lives long after your gift is made. A percentage of the investment income from the Endowment Fund is used to help sustain our commitment to healthy living, youth development, and social responsibility by supplementing the Y’s projects, programs, and services.
Open the YMCA Foundation Information Page to learn more about why our Endowment Program is critical to the success of our YMCA and how you can make a lasting impact on our community.
How to Give
You can make a gift today to our YMCA Foundation to be added to our general, unallocated Endowment Fund, or to one of the special purpose Designated Endowment Funds listed below.
- Online: Click our "Donate" button found at the top of every page. (Coming soon!)
- Mail: Complete this form and send a check to: YMCA of Greenville Foundation, Inc., 723 Cleveland St. Greenville SC, 29601
- Transfer Stock: There may be tax advantages for you if you make your gift by transferring stock or securities from your investment account to our YMCA investment account. To learn all of the details, please contact Jamie Inman, Chief Mission Advancement Officer at 864-242-1111, or email@example.com.
- Make a Planned Gift: Because the YMCA Foundation builds a legacy of support for future generations, you may include the YMCA of Greenville Foundation, Inc. (EIN 35-2511846) in your estate plan by including a gift in your Will or trust, or adding the YMCA Foundation as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, life insurance policy, annuity, or other financial account.
- In Person: There are many options to consider and we would like to help you plan your gift, and answer your questions. To visit with us, please call John Clark at 864-242-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designated Endowment Funds
Naming an endowment fund at the YMCA is easy – you can decide to make an outright gift or build the fund over time. As with all endowments, it is a permanent fund set aside for a special purpose: it creates an opportunity to provide support for a YMCA program or service that is meaningful to you and your family. Because the annual distributions of support come from the income and earnings, the fund becomes a growing, perpetual source of income for the YMCA program you have chosen to support.