Relax with a YMCA Massage Therapy session at the Caine Halter YMCA by our licensed massage therapists.
Massages are a great way to:
- Reduce stress and increase energy
- Treat sore of overused muscles
- Relieve tension
- Reduce muscle spasms and cramping
- Release endorphins
- 30 Minute Session - $34.99
- 60 Minute Session - $54.99
- 90 Minute Session - $74.99
- Five Session Package - $249
Add Hot Stones as an add on for $10 each session.
Meet our therapists
National Board Certified SC # 335908-00
Greenville Technical College: Certificate in Health Science Major Massage
Medical Massage, NMR and Myofascial Release
Types of Massage Offered
- Therapeutic Medical Massage
- Massage with an emphasis on structural balancing. Myofascial release and pain reduction.
- Special Needs Massage
Integrate muscle recovery and balance by massage and enlightened life style.
Carolina Body Works Institute – Massage Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Prenatal Massage
Benefits of Massage
Massage helps with several areas of your overall health including immune system improvement, stress relief and pain relief.
“To make a difference in someone’s life, you don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful, or perfect. You just have to care.” – Mandy Hale
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 10 a.m.-3 p.m.