Like us on Facebook (YMCA Teen Achiever) or follow us on Twitter (@YTeenAchievers) for more updates!
Check out our Program info page for information on upcoming events.
- Program Description -- About Teen Achievers
- Locations -- Where we do what we do
- Program Goals -- What we set out to do
- Become a Teen Achiever -- Your potential is waiting!
- Volunteer -- Get involved
- Contact -- Contact us
The Y Teen Achievers Program is a high school graduation program whose goal is to help our participants graduate from high school and transition to post post-secondary education. We work to achieve these goals by conducting workshops to participating students during the school day.
Teen Achievers works with the following schools:
- To raise academic standards
- To help our participants effectively navigate through high school
- To provide teens with role models whose success and knowledge will inspire success
- To create volunteer opportunities for community professionals
- To recognize and promote achievement and excellence
Currently, participation in the Teen Achievers program is only open to students at participating schools. Student participation varies from one school to another. Program staff work with the administration to choose participating students.
Want more information on volunteering? We'd be happy to contact you about volunteer opportunities with Teen Achievers. Click here to request more information.
Success Coach Success Coaches will volunteer in schools to better serve our Greenville County teens. The commitment is 1.5 to 2 hours per month during the work day. The volunteer commitment is minimal but the impact is outstanding!
Achievers Workshop Leader Facilitate a topic for weekly sessions.
Other volunteer opportunities- if you are interested in volunteering with us, but don't know how let us know and we will place you!
Jessica Sharp @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teen Achievers is supported by The United Way of Greenville County.