Pregnancy can be an overwhelming experience for new and experienced moms alike. The Y can help! In this prenatal health program, expecting and new mothers will meet twice a week to gain specific physical and nutritional guidance led by certified wellness staff.
- Exercise modifications for each trimester
- General strength training
- Prenatal circuit training
- Nutritional foundation for expectant mothers
- Self-image, hormones, and mental health
- Reducing risks of common diseases throughout pregnancy
- Quick meal prep tutorials
- Postnatal training (once cleared by your doctor)
The Baby and Me course is held at the Prisma Health Family YMCA in Simpsonville and is open to the public. Y members also have full access to the Y and the prenatal yoga class!
Mondays and Wednesdays at 5:30-6:30 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays 10:30-11:30 a.m.
Each eight-week session is $150 for Y members or $200 for the community. The Y is FOR ALL mothers. Financial assistance is available.
For more information, contact Samantha Sanders.