Y-Corps is a service-learning program for students who want to make a difference in their communities and around South Carolina and the country.
Participants in the program form a cohort of passionate young people from across the state who have been exposed to a wide range of cultures, strengths, and needs that make up our state and country.
Through a combination of hard work, cultural experiences, travel, self-discovery, and reflection, Y-Corps extends the Y’s mission into communities throughout our state and beyond.
- THE SERVICE TRIP IS INCREDIBLY REWARDING AND FUN!
- This trip will include multiple service projects that require manual labor. All applicants must be willing to participate in all projects. DON'T LET THAT SCARE YOU THOUGH!
- Students travel by bus to multiple stops along a predetermined route.
- Students will stay lock-in style in local YMCAs at stops.
- Maximum 35 students
- Trip stops will not be revealed to participants prior to the service trip. Participate, don't anticipate! (Route will be shared with participants' parents.)
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact our program leader Jessica Sharp at email@example.com