You are Y.
Every year, we use the Annual Campaign to work together toward a common goal: To improve the lives of thousands of people across Greenville County. Your financial support enables us to make a lasting impact in our focus areas of youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
YOU make it possible for the YMCA of Greenville to create opportunities and access for all. With your support, we can make sure everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. Together, the Y can have a meaningful and lasting impact on our community, one person and family at a time. By working together, we give our neighbors the opportunity to grow strong in spirit, mind, and body.
At the Y, kids learn sharing, sportsmanship, leadership, and how to be themselves. That includes:
- YMCA Afterschool & Y Summer Day Camp
- Preschool at YMCA Judson Community Center
- YMCA South Carolina Youth In Government
- YMCA Camp Greenville’s Leadership Development Program
Because of the Y, thousands in our community receive the support, guidance and resources needed to achieve greater health and well-being.
- YMCA Youth Sports
- YMCA Swim Lessons and Water Safety
- LIVESTRONG at the YMCA
- Exercise is Medicine Greenville®
Thanks to the generosity of volunteers and donors who give to the Y, our community is stronger. That includes:
- YMCA Food Program volunteer opportunities
- Connections for seniors
- RECESS program for adults with diverse abilities.