RECESS (Recreation, Education, Community, Exercise, Social and Service) is a signature program of The YMCA of Greenville for post-high school adults with diverse abilities. During programming, participants learn about nutrition, fitness, social responsibility, community outreach, and independent living skills. RECESS allows adults with diverse abilities not only a place to continue to learn new skills, but also gives them a place to connect with friends and gain a sense of belonging.
- Caine Halter Family YMCA (721 Cleveland Street, Greenville)
- YMCA Program Center (100 Adams Mill Road, Simpsonville)
- Eastside Family YMCA (1250 Taylors Road, Taylors)
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
- SPRING: January 17 - May 12
- SUMMER: June 13 - August 15 (Weekly Events)
- FALL: September 11 - December 8
- 3-Day-Per-Week Program (M/W/F) - $80 per week
- 2-Day-Per-Week Program (T/TH) - $55 per week
- Annual Registration Fee - $50
APPLY FOR RECESS
Please complete the application form, and return to Rebekah Cunningham, RECESS Program Manager at: email@example.com. Once your application is received, a staff member will contact you with further information!