When school's out, we have a fun and exciting alternative for your kids! We call them, "School's Out Special" days! We follow the Greenville County School System operating calendar to determine our service dates.
Registration is required and payment must be received in full at least one week prior to SOS day. If space is available after the registration cutoff date a $15 late fee will be applied. Financial assistance does apply to SOS programming.
SOS Days and Holiday Camps are for K5-8th graders.
SOS Day Options:
Full-Day Registration - 7:30am - 6:00pm ($50/day for Y members, $65/day for non-members)
Morning Half-Day Registration - 7:30am - 12:00pm ($25/day for Y members, $40/day for non-members)
2022 - 2023 SOS Dates:
- Labor Day, September 5 - CLOSED - NO CHILD CARE OFFERED
- Teacher Professional Dev, October 17
- Teacher Professional Dev, November 7
- Election Day, November 8
- Thanksgiving Break, November 23-25 - CLOSED - NO CHILD CARE OFFERED
- Winter Break, December 19 - 23 - WINTER BREAK CAMP
- Winter Break, December 26 - January 1- CLOSED - NO CHILD CARE OFFERED
- Teacher Professional Dev, January 13
- MLK Day, January 16
- Presidents’ Day, February 20
- Teacher Professional Dev, March 17
- Spring Break, March 20 - 24 - SPRING BREAK CAMP
- Student/Teacher Holidays, April 7 & 10
- Memorial Day, May 29 - CLOSED - NO CHILD CARE OFFERED
2022 Holiday Camps
Holiday Camp will be offered at several of our branch locations the week of December 19th through December 23rd! Register your K5-8th grade child for the whole week of Holiday Camp, and they will participate in fun activities such as crafts, swimming, STEM projects, and more. Join us for fun as we celebrate Christmas break together!
Holiday Camp is from 7:30AM-6:00PM. Register for the whole week, or individual days.
Holiday Camp Weekly Registration: ($150/week for Y members, $195/week for non-members)
Holiday Camp Daily Registration: ($50/day for Y members, $65/day for non-members)